Follow Us

Follow Us

Thursday 30 April 2009

Compliments from Texas

Our women and all of us at Indha get really encouraged when consumers get back to us with their feedback on our products. Sara Craven from Texas, who happened to purchase our products at a Literacy India Indha exhibition in the US had the following encouraging words for us...
"I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy my Literacy India decorative items. The silk pillows are gorgeous and I get many compliments on the table runner. Not only are the items extremely nice quality, but the fact that it goes to such a wonderful cause really makes me feel good.
Sara Craven
Construction Project Manager
JCPenney Construction Services
Plano, TX 75024"
She also clicked a picture from her mobile phone of the silk cushion cover she bought which is now resting on her chair. The picture isn't great quality but the feeling sure is...

No comments:

Post a Comment